INFO: Camping, Entrance, Restrictions
DOBRY FESTIVAL 2019 INFO
(14th – 16th June 2019)
(14th – 16th June 2019)
- Your ticket will be exchanged to a wristband at the entrance
- Wristbands are only valid if you wear it on your wrist
- Wristbands that are damaged, glued, cut, with a patent undone, broader than the hand are considered as invalid!
- Wristbands are non-transferable to another person
- Damaged and lost wristbands cannot be replaced
- You can go in/out of the festival area with the wristband on your hand anytime. However, you have to show your wristband and accept the security control anytime while entering the festival area
- If you will not have your wristband on your hand, you will be thrown out of the festival site. You could be charged by 30 EUR (price of the 3-days festival pass)
DOBRY FESTIVAL for disabled people
- People using the wheelchair have access to the premises free of charge
- We offer a discount for people with the severe health disability card (SHDC). The discount is only valid for the festival pass and you can buy at the entrance only.
- Children up to 140 cm tall have free admission, if they are accompanied with their parents
- We prepared a children´s playground with a very nice programme, do not hesitate and take your children with you to the festival!
- Some places will be covered by WIFI signal for free. The places will be marked appropriately
- Please consider that the security staff is entitled to execute a security control, validity of your ticket and of the wristband
- The security staff is also entitled to execute a security control of your belongings and bags to be sure that you do not bring any dangerous or illegal things
- The security staff is entitled to escort any unauthorised sellers, persons disturbing the peaceful running of the festival, dangerous persons and persons without valid wristband
- If there is any problem with the security staff, let it know to the promoter
- To protect your own safety and the safety of other visitors, please behave responsibly. The violation of any prohibition may be reason for your being escorted from the site and removal of your identification wristband
Food and beverages
- It is forbidden to bring any beverages to the festival area
- It is possible to bring food for your own need. It is not allowed to sell your food to other people
Maps and program
- A map of the site will be published on the web site www.dobryfestival.sk shortly before first festival day
- The line-up is subject to a change. Paid entrance fees are non-refundable; tickets are non-refundable and are not subject to replacement.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring into the area of the event any objects that represent a danger to security or health
- It is strictly forbidden to bring to the festival area umbrellas (bring a raincoat with you), any glassware and bottles, pyrotechnic articles of any kind, open flames, any type of gas rings or camping stoves, dangerous items, drugs, psychotropic substances, flammable substances and weapons of any kind (including kitchen knives, boxers, firearms, sticks, tear gas, pepper spray etc.), cans and any vehicles and any other things, which can be used as a weapon against the artists, visitors or festival staff.
- It is forbidden to bring any beverages to the festival area. You can bring food for your own use
- Camping is possible only in designated area. Non-respecting this restriction can cause that you will be escorted out of the site
- No commercial activities or sales are permitted without an official permission from the promoter
- Smoking in children’s playground and any closed areas is strictly forbidden
- Swimming is forbidden
- Sale of the alcoholic beverages and tobacco products to persons under 18 years is forbidden
Photo and video
- It is not allowed to bring professional cameras or tape recorders, film cameras without a special permission from the promoter
- Visitors provide with their authorised entry to the festival area their explicit consent with the photographs, films or videos of them being produced during the festival or relating to it, to be used with any current or future technical method, without financial compensation and no time limit.
What to bring with you?
- ID and health card
- Personal medicaments and toiletries
- Good shoes
- Enough cash (limited card payment will be possible)
- Sun protection
- Rain and cold protection (raincoat, waterproof jacket)
- Sleeping bag, sleeping pad, tent (if you sleep in the camping area)
- Mobile phone charger, external charger
- We recommend leaving your valuables such as jewellery, cameras, computers, expensive mobile phones at home. The promoter is not responsible for your loses
- Camping (with a tent, no car) is free of charge with your festival ticket
- Camping is possible in the designated area
- If you have got a one-day ticket, you are supposed to leave the festival area till 10:00 am on 15th June or 16th June or 17th June at the latest. If you have got a festival pass, you are supposed to leave the festival area till 10:00 am on 17th June at the latest.
- Camping area is part of the festival site that is why all of the restrictions are valid also for this area (see section „Restrictions“)
- Entrance by car, caravan, van or any other vehicle is not possible
- There are some showers in the natural swimming pool area, hot water is not available
- You can buy your ticket on the spot by cash (no card payment will be possible), however we advise you to buy it in advance for a discounted price and to avoid long lines at the entrance.